Monday, July 20, 2009

Global Tech's method of doing busines

In 2004, I decided to open a new business. I knew there were birds of prey, that wanted to scam me out of my money or credit for that matter. So when I received an email for usacardservices.com I did my research at the Better Business Bureau site. Seemed good at the time. It was good enough to go into contract with to open an online store front with them. However, their address was stated with them but the contractual agreement was with other companies that were numerous. It took months to find out that the contract was with Global tech in california.


USA Card Services, promised that I would received a free web site which I received. Commission Junction another one of their venodors never provided the service they promised and recently was involved in a class action suit. Many other services provided was never received. Then there was Global tech who did not even know I was there client, So I returned there credit card processing machine within reasonable time. But that was not the end of it....


Then it started the phone calls from their attorney angry because I returned the gadget and the seven year hitch ride on my credit report. Is that just, hell NO! I object and I'm fighting it all the way through the chamber of commerce, department of consumer affairs, and the credit bureau, and calling all members victims of this fraud to be victors through class action.

No comments:

Post a Comment