Monday, July 20, 2009

I object to walkfit platnum.

Walkfit company has stolen again. The company who claims to be based in California has defrauded people from the their money by over charging them for things that they did not order or for shipping handling. On July 18th I deliberately purchased a gift card of $40 to purchase a $30 walk fit b/c of pain. The company wiped out the gift card and when called them upon it, and requested them to cancel the order and refund my money-they flatly said No!. I'm not the only one... I suggest that no one purchase from this company because it is a magnet for complaints. Instead Object to it operating online by making complaints to the Better business bureau and the department of consumer affairs in L.A. The best way is to call your local consumer action news and maybe you will receive better and bigger action.

No comments:

Post a Comment